Below you will find a brief, understandable overview of the collection and processing of your data. Please refer to our data protection declaration for detailed explanations.
- We collect this information:
The domain name or IP address of your computer, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the http response code and the website from which you are visiting us.
- The website contains specific data entry forms at various points, which can consist of mandatory fields as well as fields of different content that must be filled in voluntarily.
This is how we collect your data:
We use your data for this purpose:
For the technical administration and the provision of the website.
• within the legal framework of the law
• for the detection of misuse and problem fixing
• to provide information to gouvernment offices upon request
Your rights with regard to personal data:
Data protection officer:
Henning Welz, gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH, firstname.lastname@example.org
This data protection information provides a compact overview. The complete information can be found in the detailed version.